Geek In the Pink

Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday good, headache bad

The other day I was thinking about my POI from this time last year and had this desperate urge to call him. This may have been sentimental, or I might be in desperate need of "some," but I did not give into my urge. Go me. Woo hoo.

Then he IMed me the following afternoon while I was at work. Weird, yes?

Anyhew, today was the first official day at work. Still no class lists, but the hamsters were not killed today, only put into comas. I'm feeling like people at work have a problem with me being organized/prepared and it's a little unnerving. Just because I still have a lot of energy to devote to my job doesn't make you look bad...it makes me look young.

Also, we have 11 new staff members, 3 of whom are good-looking young men. W00T!

Finally--I went to the gym all 5 weekdays. Go me again.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    I didn't realize the POI sitaution led you to believe that you could "get some" from him. This was the juicy detail you shouldn't have left out!
    If they hired new staff, why are you still the newbie? This seems unfair.

     
  • At 6:49 PM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    I'm the newb in the English department...ergo, I get the scheduling shaft!

     
  • At 3:59 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    I thought you were pretty clear about the getting of some.

    Anyway. Good on you. I didn't see this post earlier.

    What do the new hotties teach?

     
  • At 8:39 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    2 of the new hotties teach social studies and the other one teaches science...I think.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home