Geek In the Pink

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Happy Liver

My liver is a much happier organ today than it was a week ago this same time. I, however, am feeling fat because I haven't been to the gym regularly in over a month. This is why I wish, sometimes, I didn't have to get up so early for work. I prefer to work out in the morning...I'm more likely to do it if I work out in the morning. After work...it's SO easy just to say "too tired, going home," and then when I get home I eat. Ug. Bad me. No donut.

Am making progress on the Christmas shopping, although there are still a few people being EXTREMELY difficult *coughSarahcough* and my brother. Grr, arg on him. And he's also completely useless when it comes to buying his girlfriend things...he never knows the answers to any of my questions.

I have a shopping date this afternoon, so we'll see how that goes.




Tiptoeing the Edge
Congratulations! You scored 62!


You're pretty geeky, and proud of it. You don't try to hide who you are, and that's great!! You have your hand in a little of everything, but you're not necessarily the nerdiest kid on the block. But keep it up, you may be there soon!
Link: The How Geeky Are You? Test written by EarthChyld on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

3 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    As a guy, I'm not surprised your brother isn't helpful answering questions about the gf. We just don't pay that much attention...

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    Except everything on the amazon.com wishlist was going to take too long to get there. I can send it in the mail and get it to you quicker.

    Fear not, I have success.

     
  • At 1:50 PM , Blogger Anathema said...

    Excellent! Spontaneous expedition to England - I'm down with that! Also, so happy you'll be in the CT for the Xmas. Cause that way I can be sure that you are indeed real and not just K's alter ego. Hard to tell sometimes...I don't think I've even seen a picture!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home