Geek In the Pink

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A query

Do you jinx yourself into always being single if you get your birth-name initials on a bag?

OR

Do you jinx yourself into spending the money on the monograming and then you meet the love of your life and are married six months later?

These are the questions one asks when one is over-tired.








Aegir
You scored 35 Wisdom, 50 Sexuality, 27 Strength, and 63 Goodliness!
Even Thor managed to trick you, and you couldn't pull up the big fish with him. No offense, but that's not very godlike. But you throw good parties, and are generally well-liked.

Link: The Which Norse Deity Are You Test written by researcher on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

8 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    I would say no to both questions.

     
  • At 8:19 PM , Blogger JRRyan said...

    I'm not gonna change my last name when I get married. I perfected my signature in 9th grade and I'll be damned if I had to do that again.

     
  • At 12:58 PM , Blogger Anathema said...

    I should point out this came up becasue of a dilemna that i am having. And K. has been making fun of me for it.

    But I need to know...cause I've been avoiding monogramming for this very reason.

    I know, i'm an indecsive prat. But help anyway. (HI EMILY!!!)

     
  • At 1:41 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Actually, six months is better than 4 years but then I do tend to rush these things... ( The first part is not me; btw. Just an observation I made the other day.

    I'm Odin as well which, in a way I'm not really surprised about...

     
  • At 2:40 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    marry a guy with the same last initial.

     
  • At 2:41 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    marry a guyy with the same last initial.

     
  • At 5:46 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    Ah, Kelly, so practical :)

     
  • At 1:28 PM , Blogger Anathema said...

    Fabulous idea. Of course that theoretically makes me more picky than I am now. Hmph. Ah well, that's life I suppose. it's less about getting married within six months...it's more that I fear the jinxing of not ever being in a position to wonder if changing the monogram is a good idea.

    I solved my problem by having my first name monogrammed. Cause that? Aint so much with the changing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home