Geek In the Pink

Monday, May 01, 2006

A Blast From The Past

David Duchovny Video

Does everyone remember this one from '98-'99? I found it for the roommie the other day as she had never seen it. OMG, I forgot how funny it was...and also who was in it. The quality of the video is worse than I remember, but you do get the idea.

I "finished" my portfolio on Saturday. The typing part, at least. I've got to edit it now, with the help of some god-send people, and fight with the video taped portion. Wish me luck! I'm hoping to be done with it by Friday so the prinicpal can look it over for the weekend.

Oh...happy Beltane! Remember...what happens in the woods, stays in the woods. :)

5 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM , Blogger leila said...

    dancing naked!!! whee!!!!

     
  • At 8:51 AM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    Yay! You're alive!

     
  • At 2:49 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    holy crap, is it beltane? I thought that was in, like, June.
    Well. And to think I've been wanting nothing but sex and the outdoors. Maybe Laura is right and I am a pagan at heart ;)

    Anyway. DD video is funny but didn't play well on my 'puter. I particularly love the wretchedly horrid Jerry Springer bit at the end.

     
  • At 2:51 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    oh yes, and congrats on finishing the portfolio.

     
  • At 1:27 PM , Blogger jayiin mistaya said...

    Congrats on the portfolio.

    *grins* And somehow, it doesn't surprise me that you know when Beltane is.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home