Geek In the Pink

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Medical Update and other nonsense

So I went for my thyroid-ultrasound today. Will probably know by the end of the week what is with the up. Having an ultrasound of one's throat area is actually kind of cool, by the way, especially when they put colors on the machine. Not that y'all should rush out to have one done, but if you do, it's kinda neat.

Am having a hard time believing it is only Tuesday and wish the week would end, although that deadline of next Friday keeps looming and part of me wants time to slow down and just let me not have to worry about this stupid portfolio.

The people upstairs need to walk more quietly. Drivin' me a little bonkers with the lead feet.

There was something else I wanted to post about, but now, of course, the topic has completely flown the coop. (It almost flew the "coup," which would have involve the idea overthrowing me, I suppose, and that would have been bad.)

Anyway. I'm tired. I have to make it through House tonight and then I can sleep. Because sleep is good.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    Are you sure those feet don't belong to a certain dark lord of the Sith? 0_o

     
  • At 9:31 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    That would be cool having Darth Vader as a neighbor. Oh sure, he could kill you easily but still cool.

    You know what really irritated me about House? That they told you every frickin' five minutes it was a two parter. I wanted to be surprised, damn it! Although, it didn't grip me like "Best of Both Worlds" anyway...

     
  • At 11:20 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    Does Darth Vader even HAVE feet?

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Prosthetic feet are still feet...

     
  • At 12:17 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    I disagree. I don't think prosthetics count as "feet." If you asked someone who had a prosthesis if they had all their limbs, they would probably say no.

     
  • At 12:43 PM , Blogger jayiin mistaya said...

    Good luck with the ultrasound; I hope things turn out well.

     
  • At 2:15 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Well, you are the nurse so I'll trust your judgement on this issue.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home