Geek In the Pink

Monday, June 26, 2006

Because in the end, this is what my life amounts to.

Four Things About Me (In No Particular Order)!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Teacher
2. Receptionist
3. Tech Support
4. Cashier

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. Star Wars (any)
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. The Three Musketeers
4. Dogma

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Saudi Arabia
2. Florida
3. New Haven, CT
4. Meriden, CT

D) Four TV television shows I watch:

1. Stargate (SG1 & Atlantis)
2. House
3. 24
4. Bones

E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. San Francisco
2. San Antonio
3. Atlanta
4. Nova Scotia


F) Websites I visit daily

1. My livejournal's friends page
2. mail.juno.com
3. www.soulofthejedi.net
4. mail.yahoo.com

G) Four of my favorite foods.

1. Pizza
2. Lasagne
3. Smoothies
4. Watermelon

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Europe
2. On a beach
3. In someone's arms
4. In bed
(3 & 4 can be combined...that'd be great)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    You lived in Saudi Arabia? What brought you there? How long did you live there?

    Also, you can try to combine all aspects of the four places you'd rather be. However, I imagine that it'd be difficult to get a bed on a beach.

     
  • At 7:37 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    I suppose, in that case, a hammock and/or beach blanket would suffice.

    Which reminds me...I need to get my Neet Sheet from my parents' house.

     
  • At 11:26 AM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    How about a sleeping bag? However, the potential for humor is higher with a hammock, methinks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home