Geek In the Pink

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

In case I snap at you...

1. Yes, I am pissed off right now about things I can't change.
2. Yes, I am depressed over various things in my life.
3. Yes, I have a lot on my mind.
4. No, there's really nothing anyone can do about it.

That being said, I'm going to try to weasel my way out of my hellacious (sp?) 5th period class today because I have to work on my portfolio. I can't ask for a sub during my 2nd period study hall because I need that time to finish grades (stupid procrastinators). I don't know how long it's going to take, so I don't want to cram it all into my 6th period prep. Let's hope the VP takes pity on me. I was supposed to get eight half days to work on my portfolio...I don't think 1 period will kill them.

I hate my 5th period class. I couldn't sleep all night because of them. Well, and numbers 1-4 above.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM , Blogger leila said...

    eek, I hope you feel better. I can come in and sub for you. Har har. Not really. I would if I could though.

     
  • At 2:55 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    insomnia sucks. Good luck.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home