Geek In the Pink

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

I wonder how many of my problems would be solved by Ewan McGreggor. Drool. Anyway.

I am putting out a plea to anyone who has my address...PLEASE send me some really upbeat music to which I can workout. I'm finding my own library to be rather limited and boring when it comes to this sort of thing.

Oh, and by the way, I want everyone to know that I used some serious self-restraint and, when I could have gotten some this weekend, I didn't because I knew I was only going to see this guy because I'm depressed. Yay me for...saying no to sex?

That sounded better in my head. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM , Blogger JRRyan said...

    MyDigitalis creates [Best Playlist of All Time]

    MyDigitalis wants to trade with you.

    *********

    Actually, most of my music is on my old comp, but I was planning on retrieving the files this weekend anyways, so you'll prolly get it next week, around Miercoles...

     
  • At 8:48 AM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    I'm proud of you for saying no to sex for the wrong reasons.

    I'd send you music but it's on my other computer and I don't have any way to transfer it at the moment. (I don't even know if the e-mail I have is still good.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home